Special Volume 2013 (supplementary volume) of the Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences (FJMS) devoted to articles on Computer Sciences, Information Sciences, Financial Management and Biological Sciences: To extend effective service to the domain of scientific advances using mathematics, the Pushpa Publishing House launches publication of a Special Volume 2013 of the FJMS consisting of six issues each comprising of approximately 200 pages to appear in the month of February, April, June, August, October and December 2013. It will be in addition to its regular volumes.
The special volume will consider orignal research papers and critical survey articles basically lying in the following areas:
1. Development of theory and methods for Computer and Information Sciences
2. Intrinsic force bringing Mathematics and Computer Science closure for scientific and engineering advancement
3. Impact of Mathematical techniques in Biological Sciences
4. Application of Mathematics in Financial Management
5. Analysis of algorithms and Software tools for computational work